Major bsnes release!
My favorite SNES emulator bsnes was recently updated to v087 and now fully supports all of the SNES’s coprocessors which means that bnes can now claim to be the only SNES emulator with “100% known compatibility with all officially released games”.
Per the release notes on the site,
- emulated the 21.47MHz ST018 (ARMv3) coprocessor used by Hayazashi Nidan Morita Shougi 2
- fixed PPU TM/TS edge case; fixes bottom scanline of text boxes in Moryo Senki Madara 2
- fixed saving and loading of Super Game Boy save RAM
- NEC uPD7725,96050 ROMs now stored in little-endian format for consistency
- cartridge folder concept has been reworked to use fixed file names
- added emulation of serial USART interface (replaces asynchronous UART support previously)