This past weekend I hit up several local area flea markets and was able to snag up a handful of games and miscellaneous items, nothing rare by any stretch but they were all items that I was missing and for around $55 for everything shown not a bad deal.
Shown below are,
- StarTropics 1 & 2 I never got to play as a kid so am looking forward to giving these forgotten Nintendo classics a shot.
- Milon’s Secret Castle a fun goofy game that I played briefly with a cousin when I was a kid.
- Dino Riki is another game from my childhood, insanely difficult and aggravating!
- Astyanax and Abadox I have never played but have read good things about them.
- Kasumi Ninja I had to grab because one never sees Jaguar games around where I live.
- Aladdin, how do I not already own this fantastic game?
- Batman Returns, not the best game around but solid.
- Decap Attack a classic Genesis platformer that I missed.
- Jurassic Park was one that I played as a kid and enjoyed at the time.
- James Buster Douglas Boxing was never a Punch Out but I enjoyed it when I rented it from the local video store.
- Who Shot Johnny Rock and Prize Fighter, another couple games I grabbed as Sega CD is impossible to find around here.
- The Arcade Power Stick, what a great stick back in the day!
- The Mario 64 and Donkey Kong 64 guides were $2.00 each, how could I turn that down?
- Donkey Kong Country Returns guide, I simply grabbed this as it was only a few dollars more when purchased with a Fallout New Vegas guide that my son wanted.